THE LA ORGANIZER staff is experienced in professional garage organizing in Los Angeles. We can make room for your vehicles, or maximize the available space you have. We also organize your sports and recreation equipment, camping gear, automotive, seasonal decor, garden gear and tools. First we take everything out and go through it all, including boxes you didn’t unpack when you moved in. All items will be sorted into three piles: Keep, Donate or Sell, and Toss. The keepers will be sorted into broad categories (for example, sports equipment, hand tools) and placed in well marked stackable clear-plastic bins. These will be placed back into the garage. Arrangements will be made to donate giveaways and a yard sale can be scheduled to get rid of castoffs.
Remember to put things away promptly after using them.
- We can assess what items you need. Together we can decide what needs to stay in the garage, what items can stored in a better place, and what items can be sold, donated, recycled or discarded.
- Decide the safest way to store potentially hazardous items, and help you keep from losing or misplacing items in the future.
- Assess available space for the biggest items.
- We can help you determine if ready-made or custom shelving units or cabinets are right for you. You may even want to add in a work bench.
- Evaluate things like luggage and paint and see whether they can be stored elsewhere.
Insider’s Tip: The garage or other storage areas are often good places to begin the organization process. Once the garage is de-cluttered, things in the house can be more easily stored in it.
Schedule your appointment today by calling 310.963.3909 or click here for more information.