When it’s time to move into a smaller, more convenient place, in other words downsize, The LA Organizer can help you settle in. Nancy Drobnis helps make the transition easier for the adult children and older adults.
- Sort through years of memories, precious heirlooms and treasured antiques
- Go through every cabinet, shelf, closet and room in the house
- Arrange to sell items through an estate sale, online auction, private collector, re-seller, etc.
- Arrange for a yard sale if so desired
- Coordinate with movers and real estate agents
- Arrange for storage or shipment of pieces to family members
- Finding new homes for some of your belongings (or write, develop plans for disposition of unwanted items)
- Recommend eBay sellers and Craigslist to sell more valuable items
- Assist with new floor plan for furniture placement
- Stage belongings in your new home to help ease transition
- Assess new storage areas so you know what you can take with you
- Clean out and prepare the home for sale
- Interview movers and real estate agents
- Give families peace of mind by managing all of the details
Schedule your appointment today by calling 310.963.3909 or click here to request a quote.